South Africa – Township Experience Cape Town
A walking, cycling and taxi tour taking you to some of Khayelitsha’s highlights and points of interest for a fuller picture of life in Cape Town’s largest and most vibrant township.
- DepartureCape Town CDB
- Departure Time08:00am
- Return Time16:00pm
- IncludedSouth Africa – Township Experience Cape TownBreakfastPersonal GuideEntry FeesTransfersGuide in your Language
- Not IncludedDinnerLunchGorilla PermitsChimp PermitsAccommodationInternational FlightsVisasGame Drive(s)Boat Trip/RaftingFamily StayDomestic FlightsActivities (listed)
- 10- 20 minutes walking tour around the community of Makhaya.
- Bicycle trip through the 2nd biggest township in South Africa
- A visit to a reformed gangsters’ house
- Conversation with an ex-gangster
- A visit to Khayelitsha Mall and Espinaca, an innovative local healthy food enterprise
- Insight into the overall history of Khayelitsha
- Beautiful panoramic view of the township from Lookout Hill.
- A taxi ride to Site C informal settlement c
- Lunch at a fashionable local barbecue joint called Rands
- An immersive tour of 18 Gangster Museum
|Number of People||Price||Price with Guide & Transport from and to Cape Town|